Senior Project Manager
Contract Full Time
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client has an impressive industry reputation based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are hiring a Senior Project Manager experienced in the manufacturing space to serve as the subject matter expert for FEL capital projects.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the delivery of project goals in terms of cost, time, scope, and overall design and structure according to expectations. This individual will provide support and portfolio management to the PM team, related to Front End Loading capital projects.
This Role Offers:
• Ever-growing organization at the onset of a new transformation plan.
• Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Ability to make a visible impact with a global organization.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Strong support structure. Large pool of resources including finance, software, and procurement support and tools.
• Strong safety culture and safety performance at each facility.
• Oversee FEL capital projects from proposal to close-out using tools and methods to direct the work of groups and resources.
• Establish project charter including scope of work, goals, and deliverables related to structural and civil design, piping, MoC, peer reviews, etc.
• Identify and recommend the internal and/or external resources to reach the project goals and manage the day-to-day operational aspects of projects.
• Establish the project team/structure necessary to reach the project goals and ensures appropriate coaching/development/performance feedback to all direct reports.
• Utilize best practices and tools for project management and execution in a fast-paced product manufacturing environment.
• Determine project objectives, timeline, budget, and performance standards.
• Stay continually appraised of project status and report to other stakeholders.
• Work with the engineering department to ensure capital purchases meet the site requirements and keep site equipment standards current.
• 10+ years of experience in industrial project management.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a technical field – engineering, technology, etc.
• PMP or similar project management certification, a plus.
• Demonstrated history working with Front End Loading (FEL) capital processes.
• Understanding of KPIs and cost engineering as they relate to FEL project management.
• Background in structural or civil design, piping, and/or MoC processes, preferred.
• Strong leadership and communication skills; able coordinate between departments and with third party vendors. Confidence in customer-facing aspects.
• Superior computer skills with Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.