Blue Signal Search
Our client holds a large amount of market share in the drug/pharma formulations field. They work with Fortune 500 companies and household brands to develop winning products that make health more enjoyable. They are hiring a Senior Production Manager to oversee a team within a production plant: responsibilities include solutions surrounding safety, quality, budgeting, talent development, and more.
The Senior Production Manager is responsible for overseeing production operations, locating inefficiency, and developing areas for potential improvement. They will support and aid the facility team in delivering best-in-class production through training, mentorship, and more. This individual must have experience with Mogul machines in a manufacturing environment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package including medical/dental/vision, immediate eligibility for 401K match, paid vacations and holidays, and more.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Company has strong financial standing – holding nearly half of market share, and looking to triple headcount to meet demand by 2024.
• Industry is on the rise – with the COVID pandemic and other health initiatives taking precedence, the pharma, drug, and supplement companies are booming.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation, with processes dedicated to creating new products as well as supporting current brands.
• High level of autonomy in this role, taking part in a lean team where you would be the sole owner of the role – giving you the chance to truly build your career to what you want it.
• Responsible for front-line leadership in day-to-day operations of the production team to include safety, quality, and efficiencies.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of manufacturing regulations and policies and communicate requirements effectively. Organize trainings to maintain compliance.
• Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics, and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets, quality, and safety.
• Analyzes plant operations and key metrics to ensure that the packaging line remain efficient and high quality.
• Lead team to exceed production goals while maintaining product quality productions rates, yields, and efficiencies.
• Improve operational overhead through cost-saving initiatives, sound capital investments, inventory control, streamlining manufacturing, supply chain, and production operations.
• Ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and with proper documentation.
• Manage capital budget and oversee machine maintenance efforts as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field required.
• 11+ years of experience in manufacturing and/or production/packaging.
• 7+ years of experience in leadership with the ability to inspire excellence and lead with purpose.
• Strong background in a fast-paced product manufacturing or packaging environment with proven ability to work well under pressure.
• Ambitious work ethic with the desire to get others engaged in the larger picture goal.
• In-depth understanding of OSHA guidelines, health and safety standards and compliance.
• Proficient Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills.
• Familiar with Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.