Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of information technology and managed services. Their robust portfolio of solutions helps companies around the world address challenges surrounding their business, technology, finance, and more. They are hiring a Senior Pre-Sales Solutions Architect to support pre- and post-sale efforts through identifying client needs and turning them into actionable solutions.
The Senior Pre-Sales Solutions Architect will be a business relationship expert that thrives in a client facing role. This individual will have access to a huge pool of resources and will lead internal sales teams and clients through the entire sales cycle to implementation while providing technical expertise on managed services.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus a full benefits package.
• An opportunity to be part of the forefront of innovation in IT solutions.
• Incredible leadership where you can work alongside peers who have lead innovations in the IT space.
• Culture of loyalty, collaboration, high performance, and strong support.
• Diverse learning environment where new ideas and suggestions are not only welcomed but encouraged and acted on.
• Extensive support resources and a team of highly trained support staff to assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives.
• Identify client business goals and develop creative technical solution architectures that integrate their needs with company solutions.
• Establish project charter including scope of work, goals, statements of work, and deliverables together with marketing, engineering, and sales engineering leads.
• Build relationships and demonstrate cybersecurity solutions and network architecture to enterprise clients during the sales process through proposals and presentations.
• Collaborate with internal department leads and executives to develop best fit strategy to execute success.
• Support the internal sales and engineering teams by providing pre- and post-sale technical support, developing solutions, pricing, contracts, etc. to keep projects moving toward revenue.
• Act as a technical SME by educating both clients and sales teams on solutions, including network implementation/optimization and cybersecurity support.
• Utilize expert level technical skills in network technologies and cybersecurity solutions to propose creative solutions and alternatives to client needs.
• Ensure projects completed on time, within budget, and with proper documentation.
• 8+ years of technical experience in solutions architecture or systems engineering within network technologies.
• 5+ years of experience in security solutions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
• Strong technical background with ability to work cross-functionally between product management, sales, development engineering, and systems/solutions architecture.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and support team activities.
• Experience with software defined networking including SDN, SDA, and SD-WAN.
• Thorough experience and understanding of Cisco products. Cisco certifications (CCNP, CCIE) preferred.
• Understanding of IP routing protocols and switching technologies.
• Ability to travel frequently – both locally and outside of the designated region.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.