Senior Marketing Director
St. Louis, MO
Audio Visual Media
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is hiring a Senior Marketing Director to help drive brand and product awareness through marketing strategy and analysis. The Senior Marketing Director will help develop, design, and implement effective marketing initiatives to achieve a strategic and engaged audience contributing to overall revenue growth. They will coordinate cross-functionally with engineering, product, and sales teams, gaining and sharing key insights for product marketing opportunities.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package.
• Company that is dedicated to giving back to their community and encourages charitable and volunteer opportunities.
• Privately and family-owned company that supports a tight-knit, family-like company culture.
• Position in a stable company within a multibillion-dollar industry, offering endless career advancement opportunities.
• Passionate and talented marketing team. Exceptional cross-functional support and top of the line software and tools.
• Globally diverse company with the ability to work in a hybrid model.
• Provide leadership and expertise to drive long term strategy and vision for product marketing.
• Lead team on brand strategy from ideation to launch. Develop cohesive brand identity and messaging.
• Develop multi-channel demand-gen programs, including setting and executing strategy, developing forecasts, evaluating appropriate budget levels, and measuring results.
• Lead the execution of marketing projects from start to finish, leveraging internal support, customer communication, and driving collaboration.
• Support the creation of content across all mediums, with hands on creative involvement.
• Analyze customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and best practices to build successful branding strategies.
• Lead annual/monthly planning and strategy meetings. Develop data sets on ROI of marketing efforts and make recommendations according to findings.
• Proactively understand customer needs and align service offerings and industry expertise to drive alignment on decisions that enhance customer value.
• Ensure all aspects of business are on brand, consistent, focused on customer outcomes, and employ best marketing practices.
• 10+ years of marketing experience with proven ability to lead strategy development and mentor marketing teams.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field.
• Hands-on experience leading successful marketing/sales/business development campaigns.
• Proven ability in content creation and establishing product marketing strategy.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to monitor and report on metrics and campaign data to leverage strategy development.
• Excellent project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a knack for creative writing and a clear, persuasive voice.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.