Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global software company, developing and supporting products B2B, and ultimately helping other organizations reach their goals. With such a high emphasis on quality customer care, they are hiring a Senior Manager of Customer Success to help support their current client base.
The Senior Manager of Customer Success will act as a portfolio SME, developing relationships with core customers and educating them on how to best leverage their software solutions to reach their goals. This person will leverage expertise in relationship management, and their success will be measured through client retention and growth.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive compensation plus robust benefits package, flexible PTO, bonuses, and more.
• The opportunity to work for a globally recognized and respected company, supporting household-name clientele.
• Opportunity to work within a company that truly helps make a positive difference in the world.
• Fun and friendly work environment that prioritizes collaboration and community.
• Company focused on client satisfaction – technology can be taught but relationships with customers are where the real ROI comes in.
• Leadership is engaged yet hands off – giving guidance and responsibility to every team member so that they have the best tools and space to get their jobs done.
• Company that makes true efforts to stay on top of the newest technologies – the opportunity to be the first in the door with new industry developments in the software application space.
• Manage portfolio of tiered customers, evaluating their needs and matching them with solutions within the company’s product capabilities.
• Promote and educate clients on software tools. Develop and deliver exciting and useful presentations to promote product capabilities.
• Meet KPIs for touchpoints, growth, and retention of clientele.
• Work to improve customer experience not by cross-selling or upselling, but through knowledge share. Become SME for all customer needs.
• Collaborate with engineering, marketing, and R&D teams to support product branding, capabilities, customer-facing material, white pages, tutorials, and PR.
• Collect and distribute data sheets, product feature marketing materials, technical user manuals, product specifications, and other related documentation as requested.
• Make regular reports to senior management on customer pain-points and opportunities for improvement within product features. Become voice of the customer when it comes to internal decision-making.
• Become POC for clients, partners, and consultants on the company’s offerings and their various value-added qualities for businesses.
• 3+ years of customer success experience.
• Background in SaaS or software products. Must understand value prop for software capabilities and understanding of current market for these products.
• Technical proficiency with software suites like CRMs, word processors, etc. to be able to navigate proper technology for customer communications and support.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, sales, or a related field.
• Strong customer-facing skills; comfortable interfacing with decision-makers across a range of industries with the ability to align technical solutions with business requirements.
• Proven success in customer engagement and consultative services.
• Knack for relationship building a must. Not afraid to pick up the phone and walk through customer journey alongside them.
• Excellent problem-solving and creative thinking skills.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.