Blue Signal Search
Our client offers business and financial consulting services to companies across the country. With over 70 years in the industry they have built an impressive reputation based on bringing value and integrity to all client services. Due to continued growth of the practice, they are hiring a Senior M&A Analyst to advise the company on M&A transactions to continue on their path of growth and success.
The Senior M&A Analyst will leverage their expertise in creating financial models, forecasting, performing quality of earnings analysis, and overall due diligence to provide key findings to ensure the company makes the smartest financial moves possible. They will work with upper management, executives, and even customers within verticals like construction, manufacturing, and distribution – all to support deals, and provide post-M&A integration.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and PTO.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility and mission to provide added value in all they do.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Strong portfolio of nationally recognized customers and partners. Build strong relationships with closely-held businesses/clients with $50M-$1B in annual revenue.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• Responsible for financial modelling in forecasting, value, cost, pricing, revenue, and more.
• Review proprietary financial models for M&A, DCF, and LBO valuations.
• Develop and provide reports related to revenue, profitability, budgets, market forecasts, P&L, gross margin analysis, and projections.
• Present to executive teams on topics such as strategic alternatives, capital markets activities, restructuring alternatives, and corporate governance issues.
• Conduct financial modeling from potential acquisitions and contracts to evaluate risk.
• Conduct business impact analysis and implement profitability improvements.
• Help structure buy/sell M&A deals.
• Complete projects for M&A, finance team, management, and executives to support post-M&A activities. Use a value-add style of support by conducting knowledge share within various BUs.
• 5+ years of financial analyst, investment banking, capital banking, public accounting, and/or consulting experience.
• Background within a major investment company or accounting firm a plus.
• Strong, proven expertise in financial modelling and forecasting.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, economics, accounting, business, or a related field.
• CPA preferred. Other certifications a plus.
• Proficiency with financial software:
• MS Excel, PowerPoint, Project
• Finance databases
• ERP platforms
• Strong understanding of financial regulations and business-case reporting.
• Strong analytical, communication, and collaboration skills. Can multitask with ease.
• Excellent reporting and presentation skills a must.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.