Senior Lighting Estimator
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is an innovative, lighting distribution organization that is reinventing how to bring great lighting fixtures, accessories, and controls to the commercial and consumer markets. Their strength is in the efficiency and service with which they deliver solutions and support to those they serve. Due to rapid growth, they are hiring a Senior Lighting Estimator to provide accurate, competitive, and timely project pricing for their customers.
The Lighting Estimator will be responsible for creating quotes based on architectural and electrical drawings, customer specifications, and budget allotments. The ideal candidate is someone who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously, provide exceptional customer service, and meet designated timelines.
This Role Offers:
• Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base salary, 401(K), healthcare, perks, and more.
• Team is extremely well funded, and company has a reputation as one of the best in the industry.
• Strong culture of promoting its people internally within the organization. Employees encouraged to create their own opportunities based on performance rather than executive constraints.
• Strong pipeline of support with state-of-the-art technical resources.
• Management has deep experience in the lighting industry. Strong commitment to and passion within the space.
• Independence and decision-making power. Team rising in company importance as IoT space becomes more prominent in competitive marketplace.
• Produce comprehensive lighting and control product proposals.
• Analyze and evaluate architectural and electrical drawings.
• Provide quotes based on product pricing, delivery specifications, and payment terms, as well as offer suggestions on alternate lighting products where appropriate.
• Make independent pricing decisions on each order that drive revenue for the company.
• Collaborate with Project Managers throughout the project lifecycle on financial, scope, and timeline plans.
• Work closely with vendors, designers, architects, and manufacturers on procuring products to best fit clients’ project and budgetary needs.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of federal, state, and local regulations and policies.
• Ensure work is completed on time, within budget, and with proper documentation.
• 8+ years of experience in lighting estimations/quotations.
• Value engineering and lighting designer background is required.
• Strong knowledge of the lighting industry and various brands of lighting products.
• Proven experience working on large, complex projects in the $1M+ range.
• Ability to read, interpret, and assess blueprints and other construction drawings.
• Experience managing relationships with internal and external teams to meet project deliverables.
• Value engineering experience, a plus.
• Highly skilled in time management, organization, written and verbal communication, and attention to detail.
About Blue Signal:
As an award-winning executive search firm, Blue Signal has a strong track record of placing top talent in the manufacturing & industrial space, with expertise in manufacturing leadership, engineering, supply chain, and logistics roles. Leare more at bit.ly/40sgWSJ
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.