Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Cloud & Managed Services
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a disruptor in the cloud computing space. They are innovating how the world uses sensors, satellites, and radar imagery. They are hiring a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to oversee and support all aspects of servers and IT.
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading servers and IT applications to ensure optimal performance. They will also ensure data integrity through backup efforts, business continuity strategy, and disaster recovery planning.
This Role Offers:
• Exceptional compensation and benefits offerings with medical/dental/vision, disability, and life insurance; 401(K); unlimited PTO; equity opportunities; and more.
• Work alongside a team of strong cloud professionals looking to transform the capabilities of the data intelligence industry.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and innovative ideas.
• Company that invests in their employee’s careers by giving them ample opportunity for growth.
• Implement, manage, integrate, and maintain Active Directory infrastructure and applications, NetSuite ERP, Microsoft SQL databases, Office 365, and back-office systems.
• Maintain ESX, GitLab server, Jira, and Confluence.
• Ensure server health on-prem and in the cloud.
• Administer tools that enable functionalities such as single sign on, cluster configuration, bug tracking, policy creation, and agile project management.
• Support IT operations, acting as escalation point for internal IT operations.
• Resolve issues in creative ways and identify opportunities for improvement.
• 8+ years of experience with Active Directory and server administration/management. Certifications within MS strongly preferred.
• Technical stack:
• MS Office applications as they integrate with Active Directory
• Forests, Group Policy, Domains, Certificate Authority, Trusts, FSMO, etc.
• NetSuite ERP
• Okta, Centrify, Jira, Confluence, Ubuntu
• VMware cluster configuration
• AWS and Azure cloud and SysOps
• Infrastructure as code
• Solid basis in systems management automation using industry-standard and open-source tools.
• Proven background in integrating ERP with SQL databases.
• Experience with data center operations, disaster recovery, and network security tools, a plus.
• Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
• Willingness to take on challenges, research solutions, and see through to resolution.
• Knowledge of regulatory standards and best practices for security.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.