Blue Signal Search
Our client is a growing leader in the IoT, ML, smart device, and AI industries. Their unique model delivers mission critical software to organizations. They are hiring a senior software engineer to drive front-end development for their IoT products.
The Senior Front-End Developer will be designing and developing new products and features focusing on frontend development while working in collaboration with back end developers. This role will work closely with an agile team and product developers to deliver high-quality, testable software that meets infrastructure requirements. They will become a product expert and be an active contributor during design and implementation phases of the software development lifecycle.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package, and stock options.
• Passionate and talented engineering team. Support from expert, tenured backend software development team.
• Globally diverse company with the ability to work remotely.
• International company with Fortune 500 clientele that’s scaling like crazy. Opportunity to get in at the ground floor of a quickly scaling organization.
• Market leader within IoT, smart devices, ML, and more.
• Company that recognizes that no matter the type of hire, each employee makes an important impact on the business.
• Role with a high level of visibility, where you’d get the opportunity to wear many hats and have a hand in all different areas of the business.
• Define and execute software architecture strategy and contribute to overall development lifecycle.
• Own IoT development services from design, testing, continuous integration, monitoring, and support.
• Work in an agile development environment and leading junior software development and architecture team members to develop intelligent features and IoT products.
• Perform testing and develop scripting languages and automation frameworks to support efforts.
• Oversee bug fixes and de-escalate as needed.
• Provide regular reports to management and stakeholders on features, budget, and timeline.
• Determine, develop, and maintain guidelines and coding standard documentation.
• Research and learn new technologies, frameworks, and best practices.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field.
• 6+ years of experience developing front-end software design for web optimization.
• Experience in one or more relevant front-end frameworks such as React or Angular 2+.
• Background in development tools such as SVN, Git, continuous integration, automated testing frameworks, and APIs such as RESTful, Azure, GraphQL.
• Familiarity with MVS, VVM, and NgRX, preferred.
• Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for agile development.
• Ability to rapidly prototype and adjust in response to customer feedback.
• Understanding and experience with ERPs, CRMs, RMAs, and other business applications.
• Strong skills in thought leadership, presenting ideas, creating vision, while mentoring others.
• Proven success working in a remote environment.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.