Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers outstanding engineering services worldwide. They support home and business owners evaluate issues and complete critical documentation in order to get the help they need when experiencing a structural failure within their buildings. They are hiring a Senior Financial Analyst of Data & Reports to deliver analytical market insights to position the company for future endeavors.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be leveraging financial systems acumen to organize data in core tables and create reports from scratch. As part of the finance team, they will present monthly to management, executives, and other stakeholders on benchmarks, budgeting, milestones, goals, and other areas to support decision making.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus bonus potential and comprehensive benefits (including medical/dental, 401(k) match).
• Team of capable, experienced professionals at the top of their industry; high average tenure.
• Opportunity to gain global-level enterprise accounting experience within a tightly knit company.
• Company is in excellent financial shape, with growing revenue and a strong set of accounting processes in place.
• Support and funding for industry certifications and skills development.
• Dynamic, market-responsive company culture with a strong focus on high quality solutions.
• Company recently restructured to become more multidisciplinary – this is an opportunity to join a growing company at the onset of bigger picture goals to become a major firm.
• Responsible for data reporting and analysis by creating and implementing reporting processes.
• Develop and present reports related to revenue, profitability, budgets, market forecasts, cost accounting, gross margin analysis, and pricing analysis.
• Manage expense reporting, cost accounting, cash forecasting, and credit programs – identifying any discrepancies.
• Gather and map financial data, pull relevant statistics and metrics, and present monthly reports on KPIs.
• Assist teams in setting budgets, pricing models, and sales goals. Report on customer and product line profit.
• Conduct financial modeling from large data sets and develop actionable conclusions under the guidance of the finance director.
• Conduct business impact analysis and implement profitability improvements.
• Develop in-house policies for accounting in accordance with industry standard practices.
• 3+ years of financial analyst experience with hands-on experience building, maintaining, and analyzing financial reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, business, or a related field.
• Experience forecasting, building, and executing budgets, and calculating incentive plans, a plus.
• Proficiency with financial software such as MS Excel, including V-lookups, advanced formulas, and pivot tables.
• Industry certifications (CFA, FRM, or FMWV) are a strong plus.
• Data reporting skills, including data mining, data warehouses, and analytics.
• Strong understanding of accounting principles, financial regulations, and business-case reporting.
• Analytical thinker who is able to work independently and solve problems quickly as they arise.
• Excellent reporting and presentation skills a must. Ability to speak to stakeholders from all aspects from business and add value to decision-making.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.