Blue Signal Search
Our client is a prominent leader in the healthcare space as they are taking an innovative approach on the way health care is provided and managed. They focus on integration of system processes so that physicians can streamline their internal procedures for their patients. They are hiring an Senior Enrollment Coordinator to oversee the enrollment process from prospect to close.
The Senior Enrollment Coordinator will be responsible for completing enrollment forms, collecting necessary information from clients, and maintaining accurate data. This individual will ensure on-going compliance is maintained with regard to Centers for Medicaid and Medicare Services (CMS) guidelines.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus great benefits package – medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, etc.
• Strong culture of promotion and training.
• Tight-knit company with a small family feel; culture centered around teamwork and collaboration.
• Work alongside a team of strong healthcare professionals with emphasis on employee success and mentorship.
• Lots of career advancement paths and opportunities available to acquire new skills.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Manage the day-to-day business processes required to support the delivery of health care services: enrollment, membership maintenance, financial transactions, and compliance.
• Request and organize supporting documentation to accompany various provider enrollment applications from multiple departments, including but not limited to operations, compliance, legal, etc.
• Develop and implement policy and procedural changes as needed.
• Receive and respond to a high volume of incoming requests related to eligibility, enrollment, premium, Medicare/Medicaid, and other health insurance.
• Investigate and process member and payment issues impacting access to care, billing, cancellation, creditable coverage, and disenrollment to ensure compliant resolution.
• Manage or perform additional compliance, operational or financial audits or projects at the direction of senior management.
• 6+ years in healthcare operations with a specialized focus on enrollment.
• Strong background in enrollment configuration and letter creation.
• Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
• Ambitious work ethic with the desire to get others engaged in the larger picture goal.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.