Blue Signal Search
Our client is a fast-growing, telecom services contractor dedicated to providing the best solutions on the market, looking to become the #1 partner in the US for project delivery. They have an exceptional reputation in the industry as a top provider of high-quality and innovative connectivity technology such as ISP/OSP, utilities, cable, AV, ethernet, RDOF, and long-haul/metro fiber. They are hiring a Senior Electrical Estimator to oversee the estimating process for electrical projects.
The Senior Electrical Estimator will be responsible for preparing and supporting electrical estimates while managing timelines, deadlines, and estimating packages. This individual should have a strong estimating background and be able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary package plus bonus potential and benefits, including medical/dental/vision, 401(K) match, life insurance, and more.
• Company has successfully signed a contract that will double their revenue and is expecting more to come as demand increases within the industry.
• Opportunity to get into startup-style company at the onset – and build out the estimating team in your vision or move into other business units as the company continues to expand offerings.
• Extensive resources: pre-sales support, project managers, marketing team, mentors, and more.
• Company leadership has been in the game longer than most – and knows all the top industry contacts, the people who founded the biggest names in the market today. Learning and networking opportunity is priceless.
• Top-ranked contractor for trust and partnership within service, repair, and installation.
• Oversee electrical estimation projects from proposal to close-out. Set project estimates, timeline, scope, and milestones.
• Develop electrical pricing bid strategy and make recommendations to stakeholders.
• Interpret relevant documentation to prepare time, cost, materials, and labor estimates.
• Review, interpret, and accurately estimate the scope of assigned work as described in the project documents.
• Develop RFPs and related scope and quote materials for major sales.
• Manage bid documents, invoicing, subcontracting, and purchasing for projects. Submit regular reports on progress, financial status, and inventory control.
• Manage project documentation, including BOM, quote book, invoices, review package, and close-out package.
• Minimum 7 years of estimating experience.
• Relevant degree a plus.
• Proficiency with estimating software (Timberline, Accubid, etc.).
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
• Superb time management skills and be able to handle multiple, simultaneous tasks effectively and efficiently while maintaining a professional, courteous manner.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.