Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading telecom and network provider. Their solutions meet the huge demand for top-quality wireless coverage and connectivity for supply chain and deployment solutions. They are a leader in solutions for enterprises and carriers, and they have a strong professional reputation in the industry due to their commitment to the excellence of their products and continued growth. They are looking for a Senior Director with established industry relationships to grow the market share and oversee existing MSO partnerships and strategy.
The Senior Director – MSOs will utilize their experience with supply chain product sales to approach new OEM partners and provide the best terms possible for existing OEM accounts. They will work alongside the top experts in the connectivity space to develop pricing, contract terms, and winning strategy for market capture.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary package plus uncapped commissions and a large benefits package, including medical/dental/vision, performance bonuses, 401(K) match, and more.
• Market is expected to grow $4 billion within the next 10 years.
• Opportunity to work with major carriers, mobile network operators (MNOs and MVNOs), MSOs and top enterprises.
• Worldwide business unit with many growth opportunities.
• Best-in-class technology with a diverse wireless solutions portfolio in key growth areas.
• Stable company with over 20 years of experience delivering advanced wireless and connectivity solutions.
• Approach high-level prospects within MSOs, cable TV providers, fiber companies, and other major industry players to develop sales channels for supply chain products and connectivity solutions.
• Develop OEM sales strategies, business plans, financial reports, and market forecasts to drive revenue generation. Give feedback and market intelligence to executive management.
• Meet with top clients for technical discussions of business needs. Synthesize business requirements and work with PMs and other team members to develop RFPs and SOWs.
• Develop and implement solutions-selling approach for a broad portfolio of top-rated hardware/software connectivity solutions, including device-to-cloud, wireless, carrier-neutral, cloud platform management, intelligent devices, M2M, smart devices, and more.
• Collaborate with product management and marketing team to develop cohesive sales strategy and get top-level sales support to boost sales opportunities.
• Stay current on technologies and developments within the market, noting competitor positioning and providing insights to company strategy.
• Travel within sales region.
• 5+ years of B2B solutions selling experience within telecom/wireless, with a heavy focus on developing channels within MSOs.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, or other related field preferred.
• Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas.
• Understanding of cloud networks, wireless solutions, 5G, fiber, etc.
• Strong relationships within carriers, cable, and direct-broadcast satellite television providers.
• Must have previously established relationships in MSO related to wireless technologies.
• Big picture perspective of how networks fit together and communicate.
To apply for this job please visit bluesignal.com.