Blue Signal Search
Our client works with Fortune 500 companies and household brands to develop winning products that make health more enjoyable. They are hiring a Senior Cost Accounting Manager to lead a team and supporting manufacturing finance systems and processes.
The Senior Cost Accounting Manager is responsible for process optimization and improvement surrounding best practices, pricing analysis, and accounting. Primarily, they will work to find cost savings opportunities and support the financial health of the business through streamlining the cost accounting and inventory functions within the company.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package and bonus potential.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Company has strong financial standing – holding nearly half of market share and looking to triple headcount to meet demand by 2024.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation, with operations dedicated to creating new products as well as supporting current brands.
• Collaborate with finance management to create and implement reporting processes.
• Oversee internal cost accounting team – with direct reports and responsibility for leadership, talent development, training, etc.
• Develop and present reports and dashboards related to plant operations, profitability, budgets, market forecasts, cost accounting, gross margin analysis, and pricing analysis.
• Manage material inventory – run counts, monitor reserves, resolve inconsistencies, etc.
• Assist teams in setting budgets, pricing models, accounting processes, and month-end procedures. Report on customer and product line profit.
• Model business cases and present data insights to management for areas related to cost reduction.
• Conduct business impact analysis and implement profitability improvements.
• Partner cross functionally with internal teams to understand improvements needed to create better efficiency and greater cost-benefit.
• 12+ years of financial analyst and/or cost accounting experience within manufacturing plant environments.
• 8+ years’ background in leadership function, managing direct reports.
• Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, accounting, business, or related field. MBA, preferred.
• Industry certifications (CPA, CFA, CMA) are a strong plus.
• Detailed knowledge of GAAP and state and federal regulatory guidelines/standards.
• Data reporting skills, including data mining, data warehouses, and analytics.
• Hands-on background working with ERP systems and implementations.
• Strong understanding of accounting principles, financial regulations, and business-case reporting.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, required.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to speak to stakeholders from all aspects from business and add value to decision-making.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.