Accounting & Finance
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client offers business and financial consulting services to companies across the country. With over 70 years in the industry, they have built an impressive reputation based on bringing value and integrity to all client services. They are hiring a Senior Consultant to design and implement data processes and architecture to uncover opportunities for improvement.
The Senior Consultant will support initiatives between functional aspects of the company and senior leadership. They will work to translate business requirements into conceptual software implementations, while redesigning and presenting procedure development.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and PTO.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Strong portfolio of nationally recognized customers and partners.
• Access to many financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• Assist in improving organizational processes to achieve project objectives and business success.
• Participate in meetings with team members and clients to identify areas for improvement.
• Develop, document, and present changes to current business solutions and processes, as needed.
• Participate in process changes, technology deployments, and other implementations to support process improvement initiatives based on findings.
• Facilitate system reviews and updates, acting as the SME for issues that arise.
• Oversee and communicate project stages, ensuring deadlines and/or communicating changes.
• Assist with process training and demos, communicating processes and terms clearly and effectively.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field. MBA a plus.
• 3+ years of experience in process development and technology implementation in a consulting firm environment.
• Background in healthcare and/or insurance space, a plus.
• Proven track record of using technology and information to capitalize on business opportunities and deliver optimized results.
• Experience in selecting and documenting business processes and leveraging related software, tools, and technology.
• Able to quickly and efficiently troubleshoot such problems utilizing team resources to coordinate solutions.
• Expertise in MS Office suite.
• Strong self-starter, motivated, enthusiastic, risk taker, innovative, and customer service oriented with a record of success.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in finance & accounting recruiting. We have a strong reputation for finding top talent in private equity, asset management, financial services, FinTech, and accounting leadership. Learn more at bit.ly/3lN4mhQ
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.