Blue Signal Search
Our client is an IaaS firm that designs and builds scalable virtualized cloud computing platforms. As an AWS Premiere Partner, they have built world-class public cloud solutions for enterprise-level business applications, marketing, data management, and data analytics. Their world-class enterprise solutions are dominating and disrupting major networking giants and top industry players. They are looking to hire a Senior Cloud Solutions Architect that can stand out from the pack and impress our enterprise clients with their industry knowledge.
The Senior Cloud Solutions Architect will be a business relationship expert that thrives in a client facing role. This individual will have access to a huge pool of resources and will lead internal sales teams and clients through the entire sales cycle to implementation. This role brings an unlimited amount of growth potential in the rapidly innovating technology industry.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus performance bonuses. Benefits include medical/dental/vision, unlimited PTO, 401(k) match, stock options, and more.
• Impressive penetration with Fortune 500, 1000, and 2000 companies.
• High visibility, direct access to VPs and Directors.
• Industry reputation as a top global provider of managed cloud services: one of the top 10 companies in AWS migrations and top 10 in cloud-native applications.
• Company has strong funding and numerous awards, including rapid growth within the Gartner Magic Quadrant.
• Disruptive product offering with high demand at the enterprise level.
• Hands-off, anti-micromanaging company culture with strong pipeline of sales resources.
• Dedicated solutions engineers to assist with closing large and complex deals.
• Identify business goals and develop creative solution architectures that integrate customers application needs with company solutions.
• Build relationships and demonstrate cloud and IT solutions to enterprise clients during the sales process.
• Collaborate with internal department leads and executives to develop best fit strategy to execute success.
• Work with 3POs and internal sales teams to develop and negotiate contracts.
• Manage RFP responses, professional Services & Managed Services engagements, and statements of work to for all customers.
• Educate clients on solutions, including cloud enablement, automation, computing, and more.
• Utilize expert level technology skills in AWS, Azure, Co-Location, etc.
• 7+ years of experience in technical sales or sales engineering within the cloud and software industry.
• Experience within enterprise – IT, technical sales, solution creation, etc. Existing senior-level relationships with enterprise companies is a plus.
• Strong understanding of cloud technology, including:
• Data storage and security
• Disaster Recovery
• Security Breach Reporting
• Cloud migrations
• AWS applications (EC2, S3, RDS, KMS, SQS, SNS)
• Azure a plus
• Compliance Standards
• (Sarbanes Oxley, HIPAA, PCI)
• Bachelor’s degree in technical related field.
• Customer-facing skills. Able to communicate highly technical data to non-technical audiences.
• Strong passion for growing in your role and educating yourself on all products and services the company offers.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.