Blue Signal Search
Our client is hiring a Senior Business Development Executive to capture and retain new and existing client accounts. The Senior Business Development Executive will be focused on gaining buy-in from strategic accounts, developing and strengthening their brand loyalty and creating repeat business opportunity. They will manage the sales cycle from prospecting to closing deals.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K match, PTO and more.
• Company that is dedicated to giving back to their community and encourages charitable and volunteer opportunities.
• Privately and family-owned company that supports a tight-knit, family-like company culture.
• Position in a stable company within a multibillion-dollar industry, offering endless career advancement opportunities.
• Passionate and talented engineering team. Exceptional cross-functional support and top of the line software and tools.
• Globally diverse company with the ability to work remotely or in a hybrid model.
• Create revenue potential through a mix of BD, relationship management, and overall strategy creation within target entertainment accounts.
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota objectives, driving revenue and acting as a lead generator in business development.
• Manage existing entertainment connections and cultivate high-level account relationships, acting as sales expert and mentoring different channels.
• Ensure an in-depth understanding of clients and their business needs/goals. Present best solutions maximizing customer value.
• Track sales productivity via account mapping, call planning, and CRM tools.
• Overcome objections through strategic sales methods. Participate in cross selling and up selling.
• Stay current on solutions and developments within the entertainment space, noting competitor positioning and pivoting to propel company strategy and standing.
• 10+ years of sales and business development experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, entertainment, marketing, or a related field, required. MBA highly preferred.
• Proven ability to maintain business accounts and meet quotas.
• Ability to develop strong account relationships, leading to repeat business and long-term partnerships.
• Experience developing overall sales strategy and campaigns.
• Leadership experience with the ability to lead a team and mentor junior BD team members.
• Quickly understand and translate consumer’s needs and present a solution to meet their goals.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment with excellent time management.
• Strong customer-facing skills; comfortable interfacing with decision-makers across a range of industries.
• Excellent negotiation, communication, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in common CRMs and MS Office Suite, preferred.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.