Blue Signal Search
Our client offers business and financial consulting services to companies across the country. With over 70 years in the industry, they have built an impressive reputation based on bringing value and integrity to all client services. Due to continued growth of the practice, they are hiring a Senior Business Advisory Consultant to support litigation evaluations and other consulting engagements.
The Senior Business Advisory Consultant will leverage their deep understanding of finance, accounting, and tax preparation to provide valuation analysis of various business activities. This role will also assist in forensic accounting, financial partnerships, bankruptcy consulting, and analysis.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and PTO.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Robust portfolio of nationally recognized customers and partners. Build strong relationships with closely-held businesses/clients with $50M-$1B in annual revenue.
• Ample amount of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• Support litigation valuations and engagements within varying industries.
• Identify risks and implement effective risk mitigation strategies, including forecasting of budget, financial models, legal/permitting costs, and regulatory hurdles.
• Facilitate communication with vendors, internal teams, executive management, end customers, and contracting teams.
• Track progress internally to ensure timelines and budget management are satisfied.
• Provide litigation support reports for clients and deliver reports where appropriate.
• Document consulting activities and recordkeeping services according to company standards. Analyze documents and provide findings to leadership.
• Report regularly to senior management and assist with preparation of litigation documents and reports to municipal, federal, and international bodies.
• 2+ years of accounting, finance, or tax preparation experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or above in finance, economics, accounting, business, or a related field.
• CPA or CFA preferred. Other certifications a plus.
• Proven expertise and technical skills in accounting, finance, tax preparation, etc.
• Strong understanding of finance regulations and business-case reporting.
• Excellent analytical, communication, and collaboration skills. Can multitask with ease.
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines.
• Excellent reporting and presentation skills a must.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.