Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in manufacturing products and components, with over 10,000 employees globally. They are hiring a Senior Benefits Specialist to Support administration of the company’s health and wellness benefits programs.
The Senior Benefits Specialist will be responsible for assisting with administration around health/welfare, disability, tuition, wellness initiatives. This person will maintain current knowledge of regulatory requirements to ensure all benefit programs comply with applicable policies and regulations. This role will be integral in upholding the overall benefits strategy and ensuring it aligns with HR and company strategies.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and generous vacation plan.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers and employees.
• Multiple career advancement paths: develop niche skills and move upward into management.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Opportunity within solution delivery that builds capabilities within the entire organization.
• Perform daily benefits administration tasks across all employee benefits including but not limited to medical, dental, FSA, life insurance and 401(k).
• Develop and deliver communications to inform and educate employees about benefit plans, programs and any proposed changes.
• Serve as the liaison between third-party benefits administrators including problem resolution, plan eligibility, audits, and compliance requirements.
• Ensure the benefits plans are cost-effective and competitive.
• Assist with the development of policies and procedures, summarize plan descriptions, forms and other written benefits documentation.
• Manage the enrollment, renewal and distribution processes.
• Support Human Resource staff on Global Benefits Initiatives.
• Ensuring all plans are compliant with state and federal laws such as HIPAA.
• 10+ years of experience in Human Resources field.
• Strong background of managing health and wellness benefits; a minimum of 1,000–5,000 lives.
• International benefits experience a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related discipline preferred.
• Ability to understand HR Language with extensive benefits knowledge.
• Strong understanding of benefits related regulations, including FMLA, HIPAA, ADA.
• Excellent communication skills at every professional level.
• Ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.