Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in the construction and building industry. Their highly respected industry reputation is based on innovative products and materials backed by a company culture of inclusion, responsible sourcing, and unmatched quality. They are hiring a Senior Associate for IT Audit to oversee documentation and compliance audits for IT. The company will be journeying from SAP ECC to SAP S4HANA, and this resource will play a key role for the Internal IT Audit department.
The Senior Associate for IT Audit is responsible for overseeing all engagements regarding IT audits, ensuring compliance and the appropriate controls are in place. In addition to documenting and reporting, they will review internal controls, conduct independent risk assessments, and develop audit procedures.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package and bonus structure.
• Ability to take ownership of the role and transform processes/systems as you see fit.
• Rapidly expanding company on the edge of IT innovation; experienced 30% volume growth in the last quarter.
• Global name in the construction and building industry, consistently recognized in the press.
• Ability to be hands-on in the end-to-end transformation of the organization’s audit and compliance practice.
• Company dedicated to diversity & inclusion, social responsibility, and their employees.
• High employee tenure with a strong internal culture of promotion and training.
• Multiple career advancement paths: ability to develop niche skills and move into management.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer care.
• Conduct IT audits nationwide, identifying, and correcting compliance issues and documentation shortfalls, and improving efficiency.
• Locate risks and assist teams to develop improved controls and procedures.
• Prepare financial reports, financial statements, and financial analysis to assist teams in assessing risk and financial strategy decisions.
• Review and improve existing audit procedures.
• Assist with investigations and other in-depth audits.
• Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), US GAAP, and other relevant federal/state regulations.
• Assist in the end-to-end transformation of the organization’s audit and compliance practice.
• Maintain excellent documentation for all activities.
• 4+ years of IT auditing experience for a Big 4 firm. SAP experience required.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, accounting, finance, computer science, or relevant field. MBA, CPA, or CIA designation, a plus.
• Strong experience in auditing records, financial risk management, financial analysis, and other related auditing services.
• Experience implementing ERP systems and documenting processes.
• Knowledge of relevant technologies such as cloud computing, application controls, and more as they pertain to privacy, cybersecurity, and other related areas.
• Proven ability of overseeing projects through lifecycle and meeting deadlines.
• Working knowledge of GAAP, SOX, COSO, and other auditing/accounting standards.
• Proficiency with accounting software (ProSystem, MS Excel, Intuit, QuickBooks).
• Excellent communication skills; strong attention to detail and process.
• Some travel will be required.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.