Blue Signal Search
Our client holds a large amount of market share in the drug/pharma formulations field. They work with Fortune 500 companies and household brands to develop winning products that make health more enjoyable. They are hiring a Senior AR Analyst to support the full accounts receivable cycle with a special focus on accuracy and record-keeping.
The Senior AR Analyst will be responsible for the overall day to day functions of the AR process in the specific functional area to which the associate is assigned (Cash Management, Collections, Chargeback, Disputes). Their focus will support overall company initiatives including cost savings and collaboration.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Company has strong financial standing – holding nearly half of market share and looking to triple headcount to meet demand by 2024.
• Industry is on the rise – with the COVID pandemic and other health initiatives taking precedence – the pharma, drug, and supplement companies are booming.
• Company on the cutting edge of innovation, with operations dedicated to creating new products as well as supporting current brands.
• Manage the full AR cycle, including but not limited to:
• Cash management duties such as recording bank deposits, distributing receipt logs, and posting cash to accounts.
• Negotiate payment arrangements, send past-due statements, and generate process activities.
• Resolve invoice disputes and other billing inquiries from customers.
• Be point of contact and subject matter expert for financial reporting and compliance.
• Document all AR processes.
• Assist team in performing month-end close, general ledger reconciliation, and general bookkeeping duties.
• Process and monitor all customer credit limits.
• Pull manual reports from the Data Warehouse using IBM, JDE, AS400, NetSuite, etc.
• Review and update internal credit policies for audits.
• 5+ years of experience in AR function. Full cycle accounts receivable analysis and collections experience preferred.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
• Strong documenting and reporting experience with incredible attention to detail.
• Strong understanding of bookkeeping procedures, as well as GAAP.
• Quick learner and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
• Proficiency with QuickBooks, ERPs, Excel, and other accounting software.
• Industry certifications (CPA, CFA, FRM, or FMWV) are a strong plus.
• Bilingual Spanish and English beneficial.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.