Senior Applications Developer
Cloud & Managed Services
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global law firm that has built a lasting reputation in their field. They specialize in a wide range of industries and work with large, well-known businesses on a global scale. They are looking to hire a Senior Applications Developer to assist a team of engineers in maintaining and developing software solutions.
The Senior Applications Developer will primarily be responsible for the design and technical directions of .NET application development. The role will assist the development team with technology solutions by developing, testing, debugging, documenting, and installing programs to support software applications.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package: PTO, medical/dental/vision, and more.
• Global organization with a strong industry reputation and extensive portfolio.
• Team of capable, experienced, and seasoned professionals at the top of their industry.
• Company that values diversity and inclusion and committed to sustainability efforts.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company.
• Create moderate to highly complex technology solutions to support .Net systems/applications.
• Work in an agile development environment, collaborating with Application Development and Architecture teams.
• Be involved in all stages of the project lifecycle from requirements to design, to development, to testing, and implementation.
• Ensure proper maintenance of existing products and user features, troubleshooting complex technical issues as they arise.
• Provide regular reports to management and stakeholders on features, budget, and timeline.
• Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and business requirements.
• Predict future failures and work proactively to mitigate them by advocating and implementing reliable design patterns.
• Determine, develop, and maintain guidelines and coding standard documentation.
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
• 6+ years of software engineering and design experience in .NET web programming.
• 3+ years of experience in mobile web applications and 2 years of Angular 6+.
• Understanding of diagnoses, troubleshooting, replacing desktop hardware internal components.
• Strong background in responsive application design and programming.
• Experience working in an agile environment and/or with public use IOS applications, a plus.
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.