Blue Signal Search
Our client is a leading provider of RF solutions, optical fiber, engineering services, test & measurement, and other wireless products for the aerospace and defense space. With decades of experience in the industry, our client manufactures the most accurate, high-powered measurement systems in the world. They are looking to hire a Senior Applications Developer to assist a team of engineers in maintaining and developing software solutions.
The Senior Applications Developer will primarily be responsible for the design and technical directions of .NET application development, ERP system environments, web application development, and more. The role will assist the development team with technology solutions by developing, testing, debugging, documenting, and installing programs to support software applications.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus sizeable benefits package, stock options, and company equity.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Opportunity to work with the most innovative, cutting-edge systems in a booming industry.
• Ability to make a visible impact within the organization.
• Outstanding, tight-knit company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Large pool of resources, including a strong support structure and a highly skilled technical staff with decades of experience in the industry.
• Opportunity to play a key role in developing and maintaining metrology standards.
• An ISO 17025 accredited laboratory that consistently produces precise and accurate test and calibration data.
• Create moderate to highly complex technology solutions to support .Net systems/applications, SQL databases, BI reporting, and Microsoft environments.
• Work in an agile and lean development environment, collaborating with application development and architecture teams.
• Be involved in all stages of the project lifecycle from requirements to design, to development, to testing, and implementation.
• Ensure proper maintenance of existing products and user features, troubleshooting complex technical issues as they arise.
• Provide regular reports to management and stakeholders on features, budget, and timeline.
• Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and business requirements.
• Predict future failures and work proactively to mitigate them by advocating and implementing reliable design patterns.
• Determine, develop, and maintain guidelines and coding standard documentation.
• 6+ years of software engineering and application design experience with .NET technologies.
• Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
• Experience with Structured Query Language (SQL) and T-SQL, including relational database design and optimization.
• Strong background in responsive application design and programming.
• Extensive experience working in an agile/lean environment.
• Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and verbal and written communication skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.