Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client, a frontrunner in the engineering and manufacturing sector, is actively seeking a Senior Accountant to bolster their finance and accounting operations. This pivotal position holds the responsibility of enhancing and overseeing various aspects of accounting, focusing on assets, month-end processing, and continuous improvement in accounting practices.
The Senior Accountant will immerse themselves in fostering the integrity, accuracy, and timeliness of financial processes and reports, playing an instrumental role in driving the company’s financial accuracy and reliability.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus outstanding benefits package, bonus opportunity, and 401K.
• High employee tenure with low red tape culture. They hire professionals and trust their expertise, giving them room to make tangible impacts.
• Financially independent and stable company with zero debt and 20% growth over the last year.
• High level of autonomy in this role, with the opportunity to advocate for employees while making impactful change on a business level.
• Lead the team in month-end processing, ensuring accuracy and timeliness in financial reporting.
• Engage actively in managing and maintaining comprehensive accounting records and files.
• Foster a continuous improvement environment, identifying, and driving enhancements in accounting procedures and processes.
• Collaborate extensively with cross-functional teams, ensuring aligned and effective accounting practices.
• Play a key role in asset management, from invoicing to reconciliation, ensuring meticulous management and reporting.
• Contribute to audit processes, supporting the finance and accounting teams to ensure compliance and accuracy in financial statements.
• Engage in strategic initiatives and projects, contributing your expertise and insights to drive success and improvement in financial processes.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, or a related field.
• 5+ years of accounting and/or finance experience.
• Prior exposure in engineering, manufacturing, or a related industry is highly preferred.
• Demonstrated understanding of and adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
• Proficiency with ERP systems, preferably with SAP, coupled with strong technological skills.
• A proactive approach, characterized by exceptional analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to adapt to evolving business needs and embrace new challenges and learning opportunities.
• Ability to travel as needed.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in finance & accounting recruiting. We have a strong reputation for finding top talent in private equity, asset management, financial services, FinTech, and accounting leadership. Learn more at bit.ly/3IKiOzm
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.