Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in their field and employs over 30,000 people globally. Their highly respected industry reputation is based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are hiring a Security Administrator to work across the data protection within the company’s evolving application landscape.
The Security Administrator is responsible for managing all areas of Identity and Access Management as it relates to the onboarding and retiring of new applications, role creation, access provisioning, and auditing. While IAM experience is critically important, equally as important is knowledge and experience of SAP and its diverse modules/application suites. This role will focus on security knowledge mainly while general identity and access knowledge is also helpful.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits including medical/dental and 401(k) match.
• Fitness and transportation reimbursement, work/life programs.
• Excellent vacation package and strong work/life balance.
• Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Experienced team with 80 combined years of experience.
• Strong safety culture and safety performance at each facility
• Support security application development, deployment, and maintenance of role based security managing all aspects of data protection.
• Administer SAP security architect’s solutions and ensure they are applied correctly and effectively.
• Understand how and why roles are created and assign access appropriately while coordinating with application owners, stakeholders, and end-users.
• Ensure SOP processes are being followed; teaching and assisting business owners with filling them out correctly.
• Utilize a firm understanding of role based access; leading data owners in setting them up and manage and perform access audits.
• Maintain coding and security standards across multiple projects.
• Perform vulnerability and penetration tests, identify and defend against threats, and develop disaster recovery plans.
• Configure security systems by analyzing security requirements and recommend improvements.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or a related field.
• 5+ years of Security Admin experience with a strong understanding and knowledge of computer, network, and security applications.
• Firm understanding of role based access with the ability to communicate with data owners.
• Hands on experience managing and maintaining application security solutions, proactively auditing and reviewing all security configurations.
• Experience with common security tools, including packet capture and inspection, vulnerability assessment, access controls, and segmentation.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.