Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in their field and employees over 10,000 people globally with a reputation based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are looking to hire a Scrum Master with a strong background in project management to deliver solutions in lean and agile environments.
The Scrum Master will be responsible for delivery of project goals in terms of cost, time, functionality, regulations, safety, and according to expectations. This individual will support and provide mentorship to the Project Management team while ensuring compliance with all pertinent policies, rules, and regulations. This is a 6 month contract role.
This Role Offers:
• Excellent work-life balance. Workplace culture that understands business transformation takes time and patience.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
• Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Oversee scrum process and coach an agile team through all lifecycle phases.
• Manage scope, timeline, quality, goals, and deliverables that support business goals.
• Establish the project team/structure necessary to reach the project goals and ensure appropriate coaching, development, and performance feedback.
• Lead scrum review and planning meetings in a way that ensures full team engagement, preparing and presenting reports on the progress and success.
• Ensure the team is tracking and communicating team progress and metrics to the appropriate resources.
• Provide direct communication to management on progress, opportunities, and issues.
• Coach team members to uphold project management (Waterfall and Agile Scrum) principles and facilitates conflict resolution.
• Utilize best practices and tools for project management and execution in a fast-paced product manufacturing environment.
• Empower teams to self-organize and facilitate continuous improvement activities through retrospectives.
• Bachelor’s or above in relevant field.
• 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master paired with strong leadership skills.
• Background working with large-scale ERP/SAP deployments.
• Demonstrated experience with one or more IT project management methodologies (e.g. waterfall or Agile methodologies).
• In-depth experience with Microsoft DevOps required, MDM and M&A experience, a plus.
• Core knowledge in Agile and Scrum practices – certification required.
• Ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong communication skills; able coordinate between departments and with third party vendors. Confidence in customer-facing aspects.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.