Blue Signal Search
Our client is an international developer of medical research products. They are market leaders in testing and laboratory services for genomics, discovery pharmacology, forensics, CDMO, advanced material sciences, and in the support of clinical studies. They are hiring a Scientist to run service projects for assay labs, driving excellence in customer applications and technical support.
This Scientist is an assay development specialist who will work closely with customers to run experiments and develop study criteria for pharmaceutical companies. They will leverage an understanding of immunoassays to help pharma clients make industry disrupting discoveries in drug development science.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive salary, bonus potential, and exceptional benefits package.
• Close-knit environment with likeminded self-starters.
• Work alongside a team of strong technical professionals offering services to truly impact and support those making advancements within the field of medicine.
• Culture of integrity, high performance, and quality customer care.
• Company mission of enabling customers to make the world healthier, cleaner, and safer.
• Collaborate with internal science team and external technical teams to develop program parameters for assay development, ensuring compliance with appropriate quality requirements.
• Perform experiments and create conclusions based on findings. Maintain records of data and processes throughout.
• Prepare data sets and present to customers and to internal employees to promote knowledge share on program findings.
• Guide and train junior personnel as needed.
• 5+ years of assay experience, including development, optimization, and validation.
• Background in flow cytometry, immunoassays, and related cellular study practices.
• Pharma background within infectious disease testing, diagnostic immunology, vitamin testing, parasite-borne infection testing, etc. a plus.
• Experience in customer-facing role strongly preferred.
• Doctorate degree or higher in related scientific field.
• Knowledge of lab best practices, regulations, and quality parameters.
• Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with a team.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.