Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in their manufacturing products and components, with over 30,000 employees globally. They are hiring SAP Strategic Release and Delivery Lead to oversee all Release and Delivery solutions in a variety of processes and enterprises. This role will manage solution analysts to ensure successful implementations and solutions.
The SAP Strategic Release and Delivery Lead will be responsible for supporting global SAP delivery across all SAP solutions to ensure overall business goals are met. Provide day to day direction to the project team and regular project status updates to the client, focused on on-time and on-value measurements.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and generous vacation plan.
• Excellent work-life balance. Workplace culture that understands business transformation takes time and patience.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancements paths and support for training and certifications.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
• Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Provide leadership and expertise on SAP technical and operational processes and applications.
• Involved in system configuration as well as design delivery, reporting, integration, and optimization.
• Advise clients on using SAP to meet their business needs by understanding S/4 HANA and other SAP products to ensure solutions and roadmaps are comprehensive.
• Support internal and external teams to develop release strategies and the coordination of release plans.
• Responsible for managing scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes applying techniques for planning, tracking, change control, and risk management.
• Monitor and manage team goals and performance and ensure team understands how they align and relate to broader business goals and strategies.
• Guide with knowledge. Share vision for roadmap and application portfolio while noting risks and optimization opportunities. Mentor on complex aspects of technical projects.
• Troubleshoot existing and potential problem areas, develop, and communicate corrective action and mitigation plans, and drive follow-through to successful resolution.
• Identify and communicate any data related issues/recommendations to the team to quickly develop a resolution.
• 12-15+ years of SAP experience (Preferably SAP S/4HANA)
• 5+ years of process or project management experience.
• Knowledge of a variety of SAP and business processes including Finance, , Sales, Procurement, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing.
• Proven experience completing at least 3 full-lifecycle SAP deployments.
• In-depth understanding of IT and process solutions and transformation.
• Background in risk analysis, process optimization, and technical task delegation for business technology transformation.
• Strong communication skills at every professional level. Effectively share vision and direction for technical aspects to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges with needs and capabilities in mind.
• Bachelor’s or above in Information Systems or relevant field.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.