Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in manufacturing consumer goods. They are hiring a SAP Security Specialist to work across the data protection within the company’s evolving SAP application landscape.
The SAP Security Specialist is responsible for day-to-day support of all SAP Security components. This role will implement and execute SAP Security policies and procedures to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of SAP systems in support of the SAP application.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and generous vacation plan.
• Excellent work-life balance. Workplace culture that understands business transformation takes time and patience.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Lead SAP security application development, deployment, and upkeep.
• Administer security solutions and ensure they are applied correctly and effectively.
• Understand how and why roles are created and assign access appropriately while coordinating with application owners, stakeholders, and end-users.
• Ensure SOP processes are being followed; teaching and assisting business owners with filling them out correctly.
• Utilize a firm understanding of role-based access; leading data owners in setting them up and manage and perform access audits.
• Develop coding and security standards across multiple projects.
• Perform vulnerability and penetration tests, identify, and defend against threats, and develop disaster recovery plans.
• Monitor all aspects of SAP for protection violations on SAP Support portal and raise incidents with SAP support as needed.
• Configure security systems by analyzing security requirements and recommend improvements.
• 5+ years of Security Administration experience with a strong understanding and knowledge of computer, network, and security applications.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security, or a related field. Equivalent work experienced accepted.
• Expertise in SAP Security and GRC functionality.
• Firm understanding of SAP – competency in at least one module required. GRC preferred.
• Hands on experience managing and maintaining application security solutions, proactively auditing, and reviewing all security configurations.
• Experience with common security tools, including packet capture and inspection, vulnerability assessment, access controls, and segmentation.
• Demonstrated knowledge of SAP security implementation methodologies, access controls, and different applications threats.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.