Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in manufacturing consumer goods. They are hiring an SAP PP Senior Analyst to lead in the design, development, integration, implementation, and support of SAP related IT solutions.
The SAP PP Senior Analyst will be responsible for developing and implementing solutions within the Manufacturing space while managing Production Planning and Scheduling processes. This role will perform highly complex and demanding tasks dealing with the analysis and design of solutions serving business line and functional units. This is a contract role with no Sponsorships available & not C2C eligible.
This Role Offers:
• Excellent work-life balance. Workplace culture that understands business transformation takes time and patience.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Support the design and deployment of the SAP technical and operational processes, controls, and applications surrounding Manufacturing and Planning.
• Design, test, and implement controls and systems configurations focused on S/4 HANA, documenting analysis, and justifying any functional changes.
• Manage and communicate the IT security and infrastructure strategies and solutions throughout the organization.
• Create and implement technical and security controls for IT Teams. Share knowledge on global SAP implementation and technology risks.
• Design the SAP controls and modules for S/4 HANA (Process, Access, Audit Modules, etc.).
• Partner with team on system configuration as well as design delivery, reporting, integration, and optimization regarding Production Planning.
• Communicate with vendors, cross-functional teams, and others for support and development.
• Participate in estimates and deliver suggestions to avoid risk and improve efficiency where applicable.
• Configure the system and support SAP implementation for the overall business end goals.
• Translate technical language to business understandable language, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
• 5+ years of experience in SAP modules and familiar with SAP S/4 HANA.
• Expert-level knowledge of SAP processes in relation to Manufacturing and Production Planning and Scheduling.
• Must not require Sponsorships or C2C.
• Skilled in integrations with multiple other business functional areas, both SAP and 3rd party.
• History of deploying SAP system with examples of 2+ full cycles necessary.
• Familiar working with configuring Integration model and CIF setup.
• Strong understanding of S4HANA embedded PPDS, Sales/Operational Planning, Contract Manufacturing, Safety Stock Planning, MRP, etc.
• Strong experience configuring data transfers between SAP APO and IBP systems.
• In-depth understanding of IT and process implementation and transformation for integration areas such as production planning, manufacturing, supply chain, quality control, inventory management, etc.
• Strong communication skills at every professional level. Effectively share vision and direction for technical aspects to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Bachelor’s or above in relevant field.
• Industry Certifications are a plus (SAP, S/4 HANA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, etc.)
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.