Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in manufacturing consumer goods. They are hiring an SAP MDM Consultant to support the master data configuration, integration, and implementation of their SAP/ERP related IT solutions.
The SAP MDM Consultant will be responsible for developing solutions throughout the company for risk and relationship management. This role will perform highly complex and demanding tasks dealing with the analysis and design of data solutions. This is a 6-month contract role with high potential to extend.
This Role Offers:
• Excellent work-life balance. Workplace culture that understands business transformation takes time and patience.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
• Support the design and deployment of the SAP technical and operational processes, controls, and applications surrounding master data.
• Assist with the design, documentation, and justification of controls and systems configurations focused on S/4 HANA.
• Manage and communicate the IT security and infrastructure strategies and solutions throughout the organization.
• Create data controls for IT teams. Communicate SAP implementation best practices and associated risks.
• Provide support for Master Data Analyst group – including data entry, formula management, code maintenance, reporting, and more.
• Communicate effectively with various departments and business units to make sure standard procedures are adhered to, while supporting and assisting in activities and initiatives as needed.
• Participate in estimates and deliver suggestions to avoid risk and improve efficiency where applicable.
• Configure and support SAP systems to meet overall business goals.
• Translate technical language to business understandable language, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
• 5+ years of experience in SAP modules and familiarity with SAP S/4 HANA.
• Expert-level knowledge of SAP processes in relation to data management.
• Skilled in quality assurance for master data in key segments, with the ability to develop and document processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
• History of deploying SAP system with examples of 3+ full cycles necessary.
• Familiar working with configuring Integration model and CIF setup.
• Expertise in master data management best practices.
• Informatica experience preferred.
• Strong communication skills – soft skills and emotional intelligence are key to the success of this role. Effectively share vision and direction for technical aspects to stakeholders, both technical and non-technical.
• 4-year degree or above in relevant field.
• Industry Certifications are a plus. (SAP, S/4 HANA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, etc.)
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.