Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in manufacturing products and components, with over 10,000 employees globally. They are hiring a SAP Go-Live Manager to lead the deployment and implementation of end-to-end ERP solutions as part of the business’s system releases and standardization process.
The SAP Go-Live Manager will be responsible for all cutover activities, including cutover plans, business continuity plans, inventory, customer orders, and issues during program test cycle executions and deployments. This role partners closely with IT teams, the global sourcing vendor, business counterparts, and other key stakeholders to initiate, plan, and manage project implementation.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and generous vacation plan.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
• Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Opportunity within solution delivery that builds capabilities within the entire organization. Many career advancement paths.
• Responsible for communicating status to cutover team, issues during program test cycle executions and deployments.
• Drives various process integration testing’s, helps dry runs, delivers show and tell, dress rehearsals to demonstrate fully functioning processes that meet process requirements.
• Act as the primary point of contact of the cutover team for integration workstream.
• Work closely with cutover, functional, technical and project IT teams in collecting, ensures the detailed tasks are documented in the deployment plans with predecessor, successor, resource names and other required details.
• Work with SAP Basis, App Dev, Current state to document the steps in the plan to receive new data, capture enhancements, manual activities to support new interfaces.
• Meet with enterprise leadership to get directive on deployments to deliver day to day.
• Coordinate and facilitate the walk-thrus and reporting of the cutover plan with all participants.
• Stays engaged, current with day to day priorities, issues on the cutover executions, testing cycles.
• 7-10+ years of experience in IT project management.
• 3-5+ years of experience in SAP project deployment. Understanding of complex business processes and system change management.
• Leadership experience in ERP deployment a must.
• Proven SAP deployment background with examples of 2+ full cycles necessary.
• Deep understanding of global SAP deployments and the complexities associated with global implementations and teams.
• Understanding of the following:
• Agile, Waterfall, and/or DevOps methodologies
• S4 Greenfield – Coupa, Fieldglass, S4
• Knowledge of best practices for global deployment and localized standards for SAP.
• Experience working with Project leaders, stakeholders, SME’s, and business leaders in foreign countries through all deployment stages.
• In-depth understanding of IT, process implementation, and transformation. Ability to strategically prepare for disruptions/disaster incidents.
• Strong communication skills at every professional level.
• Bachelor’s, Master’s or above in Information Systems or other relevant field.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.