SAP FICO Business Analyst
Cloud & Managed Services
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in plant cultivation and management. They are hiring a SAP FICO Business Analyst to support their internal operations with SAP sales and FICO modules and maximizing the efficiency of IT solutions.
The SAP FICO Business Analyst will work to design process improvements for and support business units through collaboration with internal management and stakeholders. They will be responsible for design, maintenance, and configuration while facilitating and implementing new process improvements.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, plus comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental, 401(k) match, Profit Sharing, and tuition assistance.
• Great opportunity to make an impact and get in at the ground floor of a project you could put your name on.
• Multiple career advancement paths. Opportunity to develop niche skills.
• Ability to make a visible impact with a global organization.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Strong support structure. Large pool of resources including finance, software, and procurement support and tools.
• Strong safety culture and positive health programs.
• Subject Matter Expert on FICO SAP technical and operational processes and applications.
• Lead the implementation and migration of the SAP technical and operational processes, controls, and applications.
• Designing, testing, and implementing controls focused on FICO.
• Act as the lead for system configuration as well as design delivery, reporting, integration, and optimization.
• Participate in estimates and deliver suggestions to avoid risk and improve efficiency where applicable.
• Configure the system and support SAP implementation for the overall business end goals.
• Lead solution design and integration. Work alongside IT team to deliver solutions.
• Communicate highly technical data to range of audiences, including vendors, senior management, cross-functional teams, and other relevant stakeholders.
• Analyze performance of IT processes and applications and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and IT team.
• Manage the IT team through project assignment and educational opportunities in order to keep the team up to speed and in line with corrective plans.
• Develop value propositions for IT process changes and be prepared to present ideas and plans of action to appropriate teams.
• 3+ years of experience in SAP modules. Expert-level knowledge of SAP applications in FICO.
• SAP deployment background with full cycle experience a plus.
• Experience with global agriculture business model including young plants, seed distribution, quality control, etc.
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science, Finance, or Business.
• Experience with business analysis, process design, programming, and reporting.
• In-depth understanding of IT and process implementation and transformation.
• Background in risk analysis, process optimization, and technical task delegation for business technology transformation.
• Strong communication skills at every professional level. Effectively share vision and direction for technical aspects to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
• SAP technical expert Cost Accounting/Analysis, Product Costing, and General Ledger.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.