Blue Signal Search
Our client has an impressive industry reputation based on quality customer service, attention to detail, and a high commitment to ethics. They are hiring a SAP Coupa Support Strategist to support end-to-end solutions and support as part of the business’s SAP model.
The SAP Coupa Support Strategist will support the global SAP Coupa strategy and delivery in their given business unit to ensure overall business goals are met. Their focus will surround technical strategy development, operational processes, and implementation management within their unit.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and generous vacation plan.
• Excellent work-life balance. Workplace culture that understands business transformation takes time and patience.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Support Coupa technical and operational processes and applications.
• Work with Source to Pay (S2P) Technology team on the development and validation of application configuration and strategic direction in Coupa.
• Support implementation and migration of the SAP Coupa technical and operational processes, controls, and applications.
• Provide guidance to identify and resolve technical support issues within Coupa through troubleshooting and solution processes.
• Participate in evaluations and deliver suggestions to avoid risk and improve efficiency where applicable.
• Configure the system and support SAP Coupa implementation for the overall business end goals.
• Support Coupa solution design and integration working alongside IT team to deliver solutions.
• Communicate highly technical data to range of audiences, including vendors, senior management, cross-functional teams, and other relevant stakeholders.
• 3-5+ years of experience in SAP platforms such as Coupa and S/4HANA.
• Experience working with end-users to translate business requirements into systems specifications and providing 24/7 technical support.
• BS or above in Information Systems or other relevant field.
• Thought leadership skillset a must.
• Background working in Agile roles and environments.
• Knowledge of best practices for global deployment and localized standards for SAP.
• In-depth understanding of IT and technical project management.
• Background in storage management, disaster recovery, tuning, backup, and general troubleshooting of ERP systems.
• Strong communication skills at every professional level. Effectively share vision and direction for technical aspects to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.