Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in manufacturing consumer goods. They are hiring an SAP Analyst to lead in the design, development, integration, implementation, and support of SAP related IT solutions.
The SAP Analyst – TM will be responsible for developing and implementing solutions in SAP Transportation Management/Logistics Execution. This role will perform highly complex and demanding tasks dealing with the analysis and design of solutions serving business line and functional units.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, performance bonuses, medical/dental/vision, 401(k) match, and generous vacation plan.
• Excellent work-life balance. Workplace culture that understands business transformation takes time and patience.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Support the design and deployment of the SAP TM technical and operational processes, controls, and applications.
• Design, test, and implement controls and systems configurations focused on S/4 HANA and embedded TM, documenting fit/gap analysis and justifying any functional changes.
• Manage and communicate the IT security and infrastructure strategies and solutions throughout the organization.
• Create and implement technical and security controls for IT Teams. Share knowledge on global SAP implementation and technology risks.
• Design the SAP controls and modules for S/4 HANA (Process, Access, Audit Modules, etc.).
• Partner with team on system configuration as well as design delivery, reporting, integration, and optimization.
• Communicate with vendors, cross-functional teams, and others for support and development.
• Participate in estimates and deliver suggestions to avoid risk and improve efficiency where applicable.
• Configure the system and support SAP implementation for the overall business end goals.
• Translate technical language to business understandable language, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
• 3+ years of experience in SAP modules and familiar with SAP S/4 HANA.
• Extensive knowledge SAP Transport Management (TM) – be able to manage transportation requirements from order entry to freight settlement.
• History of deploying SAP system with examples of 2+ full cycles necessary.
• Expertise in transportation networks, resources, transportation requirements and order management, forwarding orders, quotations, transportation capacity management, transportation planning, freight orders, etc.
• Skilled in integrations with multiple other business functional areas, both SAP and 3rd party.
• In-depth understanding of IT and process implementation and transformation for integration areas such as procurement, supply chain, quality control, inventory management, etc.
• Strong communication skills at every professional level. Effectively share vision and direction for technical aspects to both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Bachelor’s or above in relevant field.
• Industry Certifications are a plus (SAP, S/4 HANA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, etc.)
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.