Blue Signal Search
Our client is a global leader in manufacturing consumer goods. They are hiring an SAP Analyst, MES to spearhead the implementation and migration of the internal control strategy within the new SAP environment. They will work closely with the operations team to ensure the newly implemented, end-to-end, ERP solution and SAP control environment is designed and operating effectively.
The SAP Analyst, MES will wear many hats and act as the SAP S/4 HANA subject matter expert while performing internal control risk assessments and walkthroughs within the processes using new systems. Their focus will surround strategy development, documentation, and delivery. This is a contract role with no Sponsorships available and not C2C eligible.
This Role Offers:
• Excellent work-life balance. Workplace culture that understands business transformation takes time and patience.
• Strong record of corporate responsibility, employee safety, and employee care.
• Many career advancement paths and support for training and certifications.
• Large pool of financial resources and software tools.
• Access to upper management and high degree of influence over business processes.
• Strong portfolio of hand-picked customers.
• Multiple career advancement paths: can develop niche skills or move upward into management.
• High emphasis on cultural fit and employee satisfaction. Very high average employee tenure.
• The opportunity to make a lasting impact on a strongly established company, ready to take the next steps and launch into the future.
• Support the design and deployment of the SAP technical and operational processes, controls, and applications.
• Design, test, and implement controls focused on S/4 HANA and MES, documenting fit/gap analysis and justifying any functional changes.
• Work with the Business users to design, develop and maintain the newly implemented SAP user management and work enhancements.
• Manage and communicate the IT security and infrastructure strategies and solutions throughout the organization.
• Create and implement technical and security controls for IT Teams. Share knowledge on global SAP implementation and technology risks.
• Design the SAP controls and modules for S/4 HANA (Process, Access, Audit Modules, etc.).
• Partner with team on system configuration as well as design delivery, reporting, integration, and optimization.
• Communicate with vendors, cross-functional teams, and others for support and development.
• Participate in estimates and deliver suggestions to avoid risk and improve efficiency where applicable.
• Configure the system and support SAP implementation for the overall business end goals.
• Translate technical language to business understandable language, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
• 3+ years of experience implementing and testing SAP modules. Knowledge of SAP as it applies to the given business unit.
• PP, PE, ME, etc.
• Proven experience and understanding of the SAP S/4 HANA module and MES domain.
• Must not require Sponsorships or C2C.
• History of deploying SAP system with examples of 2+ full cycles necessary.
• Knowledge of best practices for localized standards for SAP solutions.
• Experience with design technologies like PI/PO, MII, SCP, or BODS.
• In-depth understanding of IT and process implementation and transformation for integration areas such as procurement, supply chain, quality control, inventory management, etc.
• Background in risk analysis, process optimization, and technical task delegation for business technology transformation.
• Strong communication skills at every professional level.
• Ability to develop creative solutions to business challenges.
• Ability to juggle many projects at once while meeting tight deadlines under pressure.
• Bachelor’s or above in Information Systems or relevant field.
• Industry Certifications are a plus (SAP, S/4 HANA, CISA, CISM, CRISC, etc.)
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.