Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers connected devices for the modern smart home. Their outstanding wireless products are renowned in commercial and consumer markets. They are hiring a Sales Representative to help increase sales and expand their market share within their territory.
The Sales Representative will work to identify potential customers through business development and bring on their existing book of business as applicable. Initially, this person will take on project management tasks to become familiar with existing accounts and build relationships. They will have independence and control in contributing to the company’s overall growth strategy in a global market.
This Role Offers:
• Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base salary, 401(K), healthcare, perks, and more.
• Team is extremely well funded, and company has a reputation as one of the best in the industry.
• Strong culture of promoting its people internally within the organization. Employees encouraged to create their own opportunities based on performance rather than executive constraints.
• Strong pipeline of support with state-of-the-art technical resources.
• Risk-taking team with a “no fear for failure” type culture. If they fail, they like to fail fast in order to take immediate direction and learn from it.
• Management has deep experience in the IoT industry. Strong commitment to and passion within the space.
• Independence and decision-making power. Team rising in company importance as IoT space becomes more prominent in competitive marketplace.
• High level of influence within the engineering team, with direct access to VP and individual recognition for contributions.
• Strong support for employee development, including skills development, support for side projects, and continuing education opportunities.
• Strategically work with property developers, designers, and general contractors and hunt for new accounts through prospecting and networking.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients.
• Carry out project management task as needed, in relation to existing accounts and relationships.
• Present management with the key decision-making executives of target customers. Close deals and manage contract negotiations.
• Create and execute plans to increase penetration within existing accounts using cross selling opportunities.
• Give product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals and RFQs to convey value proposition to customers. Identify and resolve technical questions.
• Manage SLAs and customer service strategies.
• Prepare sales reports and forecasts for leadership team.
• Brainstorm with executive leadership on competitor products, the technology landscape, regional trends, compliance laws, and other relevant market data. Leverage findings in business development moves.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related technical field.
• 5+ years of experience in sales, preferably within building materials.
• Existing relationships and/or experience working with property developers, designers, and general contractors, a plus.
• Strong project management skills required.
• Demonstratable understanding of the industrial market.
• Familiarity with common CRM and sales software.
• Superior professional presence and business acumen; excellent skills in communication, technical presentations, and contract negotiation.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.