Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers essential products to manufacturers, large multi-unit accounts, warehouses, distribution centers, and other industrial clientele. Their outstanding products are renowned in the industrial manufacturing space. They are hiring a Sales Representative to help increase sales and expand their market share globally.
The Sales Representative will work to identify potential customers through business development and bring on their existing book of business as applicable. They will have independence and control in contributing to the company’s overall growth strategy as they seek a global market play.
This Role Offers:
• Comprehensive benefits package includes competitive base salary, generous bonus program, 401(K), full healthcare coverage for the whole family, dental/vision, milage, and more.
• This is a remote role with the flexibility to work from home.
• A young company backed by tenured expertise. Has already secured large, national manufacturing accounts for household name brands – but still looking to grow and expand.
• Team is extremely well funded, and company has a reputation as one of the best in the industry.
• Strong culture of promoting its people internally within the organization. Employees encouraged to create their own opportunities based on performance rather than executive constraints.
• Strong pipeline of support with state-of-the-art technical resources.
• Strong support for employee development, including skills development, support for side projects, and continuing education opportunities.
• Limited travel.
• Strategically work with large, industrial customers. Hunt for accounts in this area through prospecting and networking initiatives.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients.
• Lead meetings and sales presentations with the key decision-making executives of target customers. Close deals and manage contract negotiations.
• Give product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals and RFQs to convey value proposition to customers. Identify and resolve technical questions.
• Manage SLAs and customer service strategies.
• Prepare sales reports and forecasts for leadership team.
• Brainstorm with executive leadership on competitor products, the technology landscape, regional trends, compliance laws, and other relevant market data. Leverage findings in business development moves.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or a related technical field.
• 1-2 years of experience in lighting inside sales, consistently making 100+ calls per day.
• Experience in competitor analysis and demonstratable understanding of the industrial market.
• Existing senior-level relationships with industrial companies is a plus, i.e. large multi-unit accounts, distribution centers, manufacturers, warehouses, etc.
• Familiarity with common CRM and sales software.
• Superior professional presence and business acumen; excellent skills in communication, technical presentations, and contract negotiation.
• Hunter mentality with can-do attitude, including cold calls, prospecting, networking, etc.
• Ambitious work ethic with the passion to succeed.
• Strong relationship building skills.
• Proven ability to work remotely.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.