Blue Signal Search
Our client leads innovation in the entertainment and production space. They have an unrivaled reputation in the industry as the top provider of high-quality and innovative lighting solutions for theater, television, film, concerts, and more. They are hiring a Sales Rep to help increase sales by managing a portfolio of marquee clients.
The Sales Rep will work to identify potential customers through business development. They will have independence and control in contributing to the company’s overall growth strategy, while supporting existing clientele in the pipeline. This is a unique sales role that offers the opportunity to work in the thrilling, always-changing entertainment industry. If you’re passionate about entertainment, networking, and traveling – this role is for you!
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus a generous commission structure.
• Unique opportunity to sell into the exciting entertainment industry.
• Strong pipeline of support and resources.
• Company at the top of their industry with a robust clientele.
• Ample opportunities for growth and upward mobility as the company continues to grow.
• Culture of high performance and quality customer experience.
• Frequent opportunities to travel the country with expenses reimbursed.
• Strategically work with venue owners, show managers, and suppliers while hunting for new accounts through prospecting and networking.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities with new clients.
• Create revenue potential through a mix of BD, relationship management, and overall strategy creation within target accounts.
• Manage client portfolio and actively work to exceed revenue targets.
• Carry out project management task as needed, in relation to existing accounts and relationships.
• Present management with the key decision-making executives of target customers. Close deals and manage contract negotiations.
• Create and execute plans to increase penetration within existing accounts using cross selling opportunities.
• Give product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals and RFQs to convey value proposition to customers. Identify and resolve technical questions.
• Manage SLAs and customer service strategies.
• 2+ years of sales experience. Production supply and/or lighting experience a plus.
• Hunter mentality with can-do attitude (including cold calls, prospecting, networking, etc.).
• Passion for and interest in the entertainment industry.
• Ambitious work ethic with the passion to succeed.
• Strong relationship building skills.
• Superior professional presence and business acumen; excellent skills in communication, technical presentations, and contract negotiation.
• Understanding of the lighting supply/stage lighting market a plus.
• Existing relationships and/or experience in the industry a plus.
• Ability to frequently travel required.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.