Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading provider of RF solutions, optical fiber, hardware, engineering services, network analytics, and other wireless products within the telecom space. Their innovation-forward business model has driven consistently high growth and profitability. They are hiring a Sales Manager to help support their growth, develop relationships, and close sales opportunities.
The Sales Manager will market the company’s robust portfolio of wireless and RF products and services within the booming telecom industry. This individual will be a sales expert who provides business development expertise and leads the sales team for potential projects, client acquisition, and deal closing.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus a comprehensive benefits package.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the sales team and help to optimize processes.
• Best-in-class technology with a diverse wireless solutions portfolio in key growth areas like healthcare, government, and manufacturing.
• Company is financially stable, debt-free, and expected to double in revenue within the next several years.
• Opportunity to deepen or expand skillset depending on career aspirations – large company with endless room for growth and development!
• Strong company culture of mentorship.
• Cultivate strong business relationships within assigned accounts, maintaining current customers and growing into new accounts.
• Lead meetings and sales presentations with key decision-making executives of target customers.
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota objectives, driving revenue and acting as a lead generator in business development.
• Track and monitor all activity in CRM, keeping accurate and detailed notes. Leverage insights to provide the company with accurate and actionable sales forecasts.
• Conduct aggressive prospecting in high-growth markets. Identify new prospects whose business needs align with product offerings and develop compelling use cases.
• Oversee a regional sales team and maintain sales goals on daily, weekly, and monthly KPIs. Provide training and coaching to the team as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, sales, or a related technical field preferred.
• 5+ years of experience in the wireless/RF industry with extensive high-level sales experience and ownership over large-scale initiatives.
• Experience within the military and/or government industry. Existing relationships with accounts, a plus.
• Strong technical background and telecom knowledge, including major players, carriers, technology, and services.
• Sales team leadership experience required.
• Demonstrates a proactive and self-motivated approach to work, taking initiative to identify opportunities for improvement and consistently delivering high-quality results.
• Excellent negotiation, presentation, and relationship-building skills.
• Familiarity with common CRM and sales software.
About Blue Signal:
Blue Signal is an award-winning, executive search firm specializing in telecommunications recruiting. Our telecommunications recruiters have a proven track record of placing top tier talent in the industry, with deep expertise in wireless, fiber, network infrastructure, etc. Learn more at bit.ly/46Gs4yS
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.