St. Louis, MO
Sales / BD
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our local St. Louis-based client is hiring a Sales Manager to support revenue and brand reach goals through sales and marketing strategies.
The Sales Manager will leverage their expertise in marketing lead generation and follow up to promote their entertainment solutions. They will be responsible for fostering new and existing client relationships by meeting clients where they’re at and addressing their company’s needs through solution selling techniques.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401K match, PTO and more.
• Company that is dedicated to giving back to their community and encourages charitable and volunteer opportunities.
• Privately and family-owned company that supports a tight-knit, family-like company culture.
• Position in a stable company within a multibillion-dollar industry, offering endless career advancement opportunities.
• Passionate and talented sales team. Exceptional cross-functional support and top of the line resources and tools.
• Conduct customer marketing research, needs analysis, and positioning in order to develop effective content and campaigns to reach the target audience for a specific product.
• Ensure an in-depth understanding of clients and their business needs/goals. Close deals by presenting the best solutions that address and maximize customer value.
• Secure solid relationships with new and existing partners to ensure needs are met.
• Stay current on solutions and developments within the entertainment space, noting competitor positioning and pivoting to propel company strategy and standing.
• Present ideas to leadership on marketing opportunities as they arise.
• 5+ years of experience in marketing and sales strategy roles.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
• Background in content creation, market research, and sales campaigns.
• Strong communication, organization, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
• Proficiency in common CRMs and MS Office Suite, preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management.
• Strong customer-facing skills; comfortable interfacing with decision-makers across a range of industries.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.