Sales Manager – Energy & Power Equipment
Cloud & Managed Services
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a market leader in power system infrastructure. Their extensive solutions are sought after by data centers, neutral hosts, real estate developers, healthcare facilities, and more. They are hiring a Sales Manager to manage and grow revenue in assigned industry verticals, selling generators, power supplies, and related equipment.
The Sales Manager will take advantage of a high-growth market and capitalize on strong customer demand within key market sectors by building strong, lasting relationships with potential and existing customers. They will work with engineers, technical staff, marketing, and IT support to deliver top quality solutions specific to each vertical and client.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus sizeable benefits package, stock options, and company equity.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the sales team and restructure commercial sales processes and relationships.
• High upward mobility over next 5 years as company grows.
• Management has outstanding industry knowledge, market knowledge, and technical expertise.
• Opportunistic company with ambitious sales initiatives. No two days are the same – and no company does it the same.
• Close-knit work environment with innovators and market disruptors.
• Company takes pride in being values-driven and encourages a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
• Lead sales efforts within assigned verticals to deliver power supply, infrastructure, and network solutions for a wide range of power generation equipment.
• Identify and take advantage of large sales opportunities within key territories.
• Develop strong business relationships with key decision-makers at the executive level within target markets.
• Collaborate with sales support team members such as marketing to develop and deliver compelling and targeted campaigns.
• Act as primary point of contact for customers providing a high level of customer service.
• Develop business plans, sales reports, and forecasts. Give feedback and market intelligence to executive management.
• Stay up to date on emerging technologies and market trends. Assist in pricing and product specs as market demands.
• Grow the company’s thriving book of business and identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science related field.
• 5+ years of sales experience within the power generation space.
• Existing network of industry contacts and relationships preferred.
• Background in selling refurbished and/or used commercial power generation equipment preferred.
• Excellent communication, negotiation, and technical presentation skills.
• Deadline sensitivity and a strong hunter instinct to meet high market demand.
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit and motivation to expand a large business unit by building lasting relationships.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.