Blue Signal Search
Our client is laboratory services provider that partners with healthcare providers and practices to provide cutting edge equipment for their customers. Their innovation-forward business model has driven consistently high growth and profitability over their history, with explosive growth anticipated in the coming months. They are hiring a Sales Leader – Lab Services to support growth initiatives by representing a variety of different product lines within an outside sales role.
The Sales Leader will build prospect lists, maintain existing relationships, and expand the company’s market share. This role focuses on customer support/satisfaction with responsibility for profit and revenue growth. They will upsell, generate new leads, and establish strong relationships through superior customer service and advanced knowledge of the market.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus commissions and a sizeable benefits package.
• High degree of autonomy to bring fresh perspective to the business development and sales teams, revamping sales processes and relationships.
• Privately owned company with a rapid growth model. Company in the growing and essential field of lab sciences – providing career security and room for growth.
• Strong record of quality as an ISO 9001 accredited organization.
• Best-in-class technology with extensive laboratory components portfolio in key growth areas.
• Global team delivering an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, convenience, and services throughout industry-leading brands.
• Support customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, and increase productivity in their laboratories.
• Contact leads and travel to meet with potential clients to secure contracts in B2B capacity.
• Identify and pursue all upselling and cross selling opportunities to create a robust sales pipeline.
• Manage accounts through ongoing quality service, use of compelling marketing materials, and communication to identify customer needs and gaps in the market.
• Build relationships at multiple levels within the account to maximize efficiency of the sales process.
• Conduct cold calls, emails, and meetings to develop strong pipeline of laboratory service and component sales.
• Cultivate, develop, and bring to close key contacts in assigned markets.
• Develop and maintain deep knowledge of the competitive landscape of laboratory, pharma, clinical, biotech, and other relevant businesses in the marketplace.
• Conduct aggressive prospecting in high-growth markets. Identify new prospects whose business needs align with product offerings and develop compelling use cases.
• Degree level: BS or BA; MBA preferred.
• Deep knowledge of major industry players, major industry clients, regional and global market trends, emerging and disruptive technologies, and systems/software.
• Experience in laboratory services space a plus. Understanding of the various molecular markets, Clinical, IVD, Reference Lab, etc.
• 2+ years of direct sales experience in account management and outside sales with a business development mindset, keeping customers engaged for the long term.
• Possess the focus, energy, and creativity to win key relationships. Proven success in this arena.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to C-level executives and high-profile commercial clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.