Blue Signal Search
Our client is a top telecom integrator in the region, providing carrier-grade small cell infrastructure and implementation. Their highly rated scalable network solutions meet the huge demand for top-quality wireless coverage in the southwest, with plans to expand to new markets as the company grows. They are hiring a Sales Executive to capitalize on the increased demand for outdoor small cell, DAS, and underground fiber.
The Sales Executive will bring a fresh vision and toolset to the sales force operating within this region. This vision for the wireless market will take advantage of growth opportunities and increase market share nationally, while working alongside carriers and the best in the business.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary, unlimited commission plans, plus full benefits package: medical coverage, dental, paid vacation time, retirement account with 401(K) company match, company car, and other perks.
• High level of influence within new initiatives, major projects, cutting edge technology, and growth strategy. The position is what you make of it, with potential for upward mobility, leadership opportunity, team development, and unlimited growth.
• Company is constantly building and locked into construction mode. They have current running projects with Tier-1 carriers and has more in the works with the demand not slowing down.
• Company is heavily invested in growing operations and capital expenditures to meet high market demand for small cell and fiber projects.
• Large pool of internal/external resources such as impressive financial backing.
• Incredible industry reputation, with word of mouth successfully carrying their marketing needs and capturing those with demand.
• Strategize and put to action long- and short-term sales and go-to-market strategies for company solutions. Meet goals to support outdoor small cell, underground fiber, A&E, DAS, and other sales; especially within carrier markets.
• Manage and cultivate high-level carrier account relationships.
• Meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales quota objectives.
• Conduct aggressive prospecting in high-growth markets. Identify new prospects whose business needs align with product offerings and develop compelling use cases. Understand customer expectations and negotiate contracts effectively.
• Degree level: BSEE or BSCS; MBA preferred.
• Deep knowledge of major industry players, carriers, MSOs, neutral hosts, regional and global market trends, emerging and disruptive technologies, and systems/software. Institutional knowledge of fiber and wireless.
• High-level relationships in verticals such as, wireless carriers (Big 3 + Crown), wireline carriers, CATV (Comcast, Charter, Dish), and/or electric utility a plus.
• 3+ years of experience in the wireless communications industry with extensive high-level sales experience and ownership over large accounts.
• Previous knowledge and/or experience selling small cell and fiber services in the communications space or ability to quickly learn on the job. Experience selling dark fiber a plus.
• Understanding of commercial pricing, P&L, impact analysis, and business management is a strong plus.
• Extremely motivated mindset and drive for success.
• Excellent written and verbal communication; comfortable delivering presentations to C-level executives and high-profile clients.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.