Blue Signal Search
Our client is a prominent manufacturer of measurement and control technology. Their measurement equipment is recognized on a global scale and applied in various industries, including fiber and plastics. They are looking for a Sales Engineer to source prospects and help turn them into qualified opportunities.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for identifying and qualifying inbound leads to build a pipeline of potential accounts. This individual will support the business development team within a leading market region.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus a comprehensive benefits package including 100% covered medical insurance.
• Opportunity to hit the ground running and thrive in a newly created role.
• Company is a pioneer in measurement technology and highly respected in the industry.
• Opportunity to build in-depth sales knowledge alongside some of the best and brightest in the space.
• Commitment to sustainability and innovation – company has strong social responsibility and supports environmentally friendly initiatives.
• Find ideal customer profiles that require cold outreach to identify new sales opportunities.
• Lead qualification calls to determine which product is the best fit for the prospect.
• Generate high volume of contact with potential accounts through phone and email conversations.
• Identify businesses as prospects and translate their business goals into meaningful business opportunities.
• Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients.
• Gain in-depth knowledge of sales practices and product offerings.
• Keep meticulous records of interactions with leads in their CRM.
• Attend presentations and company learning sessions to stay up to date on product knowledge and features.
• Give technical product demonstrations and prepare compelling proposals and RFQs to convey value proposition to customers.
• 3+ years of experience in technical sales or business development. Experience with capital equipment a plus.
• Excellent negotiation, presentation, and relationship-building skills.
• Proficiency with MS Office, common CRMs, and sales software.
• Competitive, resilient, and highly motivated.
• Ability to travel 50%, including internationally.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.