Blue Signal Search
Our client provides a full range of market-leading wireless solutions, Private LTE networks, CBRS, DAS, small cell, deployment, maintenance, IoT, and more. Their strong commitment to long-term customer relationships has earned them a strong market reputation. They are hiring a Sales Director to develop the customer base within enterprise, commercial real estate, venues, healthcare, university, manufacturing, and public sector verticals.
The Sales Director will be responsible for supporting growth in several major market areas. This person will build strong, long-term relationships with enterprise, landlords, and public sector customers for wireless solutions sales opportunities and maintenance contracts.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped high-percentage commissions. Full benefits package, medical/dental/vision, PTO, 401(K), expense account, and more.
• Large target market and history of strong growth.
• Strong partnerships with major carriers and OEMs.
• Outstanding post-sales value: top-level field support and top-level deployment customer service.
• Extensive resources, funding, and support. Zero debt, financially stable.
• Dynamic, well-funded sales team that is top of the industry and poised to take advantage of new markets.
• Management has deep technical expertise in the DAS and RF industry.
• Agility of a small company with the funding of a large company.
• Excellent industry reputation within the deployment space.
• Identify large enterprises as prospects for private wireless networks. Translate company wireless and IoT solutions into meaningful business opportunities for these customers.
• Meet with top prospects to deliver technical sales presentations and product demonstrations.
• Develop, negotiate, and close high-level deals, taking ownership of the end-to-end sales cycle.
• Identify and prospect new enterprise and public sector clients in specific vertical. Prospect clients to upsell and cross-sell services and solutions.
• Develop strong business relationships with key decision-makers at the executive level within target verticals.
• Uphold top-level SLAs for enterprise relationships.
• 5+ years of sales experience in the wireless/telecom industry at the enterprise level.
• Direct experience working for a major carrier, neutral host, integrator, or OEM.
• Strong experience building relationships with enterprise customers across many industries.
• Technical understanding of wireless solutions, including:
• DAS (indoor/outdoor)
• Small cells
• Private Networks
• RF technology
• 3G, 4G/LTE, and 5G
• Experience selling into healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, manufacturing, commercial real estate, or public sector markets a plus.
• Hunter mentality with demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.