Blue Signal Search
Upgrade your resume prior to applying with resumeandcareerservices.com.
Our client is a leading manufacturer of industrial products and closure components. Their robust portfolio includes innovative cable shielding solutions that are used around the globe. They are hiring a Sales Director to lead the sales team in marketing their products to new accounts.
The Sales Director will lead the sales team in cultivating relationships with key accounts, in turn developing sales opportunities within target markets. This sales professional will help the company capitalize on long-term account management through the creation of compelling sales strategies and goals.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus a generous benefits package including PTO, insurance coverage, and more.
• Prioritize your personal life alongside your professional growth, ensuring a healthier work-life balance.
• Strong history and commitment to longevity, offering stability and opportunities for long-term career development.
• Ability to scout and onboard new talents, building a dynamic team that drives success.
• Autonomy to lead and make strategic decisions that directly impact sales and growth.
• Lead and motivate the sales team to achieve their individual and team sales targets.
• Establish and nurture strong existing relationships with clients and key decision-makers in order to promote manufacturing solutions and maintain contracts.
• Ensure an in-depth understanding of clients and their business needs/goals. Present best solutions maximizing customer value.
• Prepare and review sales reports and forecasts to ensure sales quotas are met.
• Leverage insights within business development and client relationships to identify areas for improvement.
• Overcome objections through strategic sales methods, enforcing cross-selling and upselling.
• Meet with top prospects to deliver technical sales presentations and demonstrations.
• Stay current on technologies and developments within the industrial market, noting competitor positioning and pivoting to propel company strategy and standing.
• 7-10+ years of sales/account management experience, within the manufacturing space.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• Background in defense, construction, piping, or related manufacturing industry, preferred.
• Proven ability to create a comprehensive 5-year sales plan and provide budget recommendations to support it.
• Willing and able to travel to customer locations and trade shows, as needed.
• Must have engineering and project management experience.
• Strong management skills with the ability to lead a team and ensure quotas are met.
• Proven ability to develop strong account relationships, leading to repeat business and long-term partnerships.
• Ability to develop and execute a sales strategy to increase product sales.
• Familiarity with industrial manufacturing markets and trends.
• Comfortable speaking with and presenting to high-level VPs, directors, and decision-makers across many industries.
• Proficient with common CRM and sales software.
• Analytical mindset with the ability to organize data and reports that lead to business solutions.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with excellent time management.
About Blue Signal:
As an award-winning executive search firm, Blue Signal has a strong track record of placing top talent in the manufacturing & industrial space, with expertise in manufacturing leadership, engineering, supply chain, and logistics roles. Leare more at bit.ly/3D3a7NH
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.