Blue Signal Search
Our client delivers carrier-grade platforms for today’s most innovative network solutions – from RF to cloud. With the latest integrated security technology, cloud capabilities, and connected business solutions; their tools empower businesses to stay connected and secure. They are hiring a Sales Director to create compelling technical solutions and build strong relationships with federal government agencies focusing on civilian and defense accounts.
The Sales Director will leverage an extensive, impressive portfolio of telecom solutions to gain buy-in from these federal accounts, developing and strengthening their brand loyalty and creating repeat business opportunity. This person will utilize their experience in account management and previous success carrying $10M+ quotas for OEMs to approach new accounts and provide the best terms possible for existing accounts. They will work alongside the top experts in the wireless space to develop RFPs, contract terms, and winning strategy for market capture.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus comprehensive benefits package: PTO, medical/dental/vision, expense account, travel perks, and more.
• Tightly knit and results-focused team with a strong work-life balance.
• Access to explosive growth within the SaaS, IoT, Big Data, cloud, and wireless technology space.
• Company is privately held with strong financial backing.
• High visibility within the team and a high degree of influence on projects and company strategy.
• Company and executive leadership is low bureaucracy, low red-tape, data driven, and results-focused. The bet ideas and most measurable outcomes will always win.
• Extensive support resources and a team of highly trained support staff to assist in the implementation of strategic initiatives.
• Create revenue potential through a mix of BD, relationship management, and overall strategy creation within target accounts such as large government entities, system integrators, managed service providers, etc.
• Leverage internal team support to respond to RFPs and address pain points for large accounts.
• Close large, long-cycle deals to meet quotas and support current and future sales goals.
• Build pipeline of qualified opportunities to continually supplement sales, forecasting market positioning and determining share.
• Track, record, report, and analyze sales and competitive data sets.
• Enhance the revenue forecasting activities through improving accuracy of CRM data.
• Stay current on technologies and developments within the wireless market, noting competitor positioning and providing insights to company strategy.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
• 5+ years of experience in wireless/telecom sales, account management, or business development.
• Software networking background preferred. Telecom, wireless, or similarly complex tech stack background acceptable.
• Connections with OEMs, carriers, VARs, system integrators, enterprise clients, operators, a plus.
• Must have experience with long sales cycles, large $MM deals, and medium to large business accounts.
• Proven ability to develop strong account relationships, leading to repeat business and long-term partnerships.
• Knowledge of wireless connectivity, software networking, and related technologies such as:
• 4G, 5G
• SaaS, cloud
• Private networks
• CRM experience, preferably Salesforce.
• Inventive approach to business solutions and emerging technology stacks, with the ability to look at a business, identify inefficiencies, and leverage tech to improve processes.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.