Sales Director – Connectivity/IoT/Smart Manufacturing
Wireless & Telecom
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client provides a full range of market-leading wireless solutions, private LTE networks, CBRS, DAS, small cell, deployment, maintenance, IoT, and more. Their strong commitment to long-term customer relationships has earned them a strong market reputation. They are hiring a Sales Director to develop a sales strategy and increase company revenue of private wireless networks.
The Sales Director will be responsible for supporting growth in several major market areas, including smart manufacturing, connectivity, and IoT. This person will build strong, long-term relationships with enterprise, landlords, and public sector customers for wireless solutions sales opportunities and maintenance contracts.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus uncapped high-percentage commissions. Full benefits package, medical/dental/vision, PTO, 401(K), expense account, and more.
• Large target market and history of strong growth.
• Strong partnerships with major carriers and OEMs.
• Outstanding post-sales value: top-level field support and top-level deployment customer service.
• Extensive resources, funding, and support. Zero debt, financially stable.
• Dynamic, well-funded sales team that is top of the industry and poised to take advantage of new markets.
• Management has deep technical expertise in the DAS and RF industry.
• Agility of a small company with the funding of a large company.
• Approach and build relationships with enterprises for wireless solutions, including iDAS/oDAS design, deployment, commissioning new systems, and long-term DAS maintenance contracts.
• Meet with top smart manufacturing and IoT prospects to deliver technical sales presentations and product demonstrations.
• Manage long sales cycle from end to end, and hand off completed deals to post-sales and deployment team.
• Identify and prospect new clients at the enterprise level. Prospect manufacturers to upsell and cross-sell services and solutions.
• Uphold top-level SLAs for enterprise relationships.
• Present DAS and private wireless network solutions to key decision-makers and sell the benefits of the solution.
• Coordinate with Engineering, R&D, and other internal team members to develop ideal solutions proposals in response to for each company’s unique set of business goals.
• Lead the sales development team by establishing market share and creating lead generation.
• 7+ years of sales experience in the wireless/telecom industry at the enterprise level.
• Must have sales leadership experience.
• Background selling managed services into manufacturing or logistics verticals.
• Strong experience building relationships with enterprise customers across many industries.
• Technical understanding of wireless solutions, including:
• DAS (indoor/outdoor)
• Small cells
• Public Safety
• Private Networks
• RF technology
• 3G, 4G/LTE, and 5G
• Ability to manage long sales cycles, sell strategy and overall network architecture, and see services from the big picture – more than single service/product.
• Hunter mentality with demonstrated ability to exceed sales quotas.
• Proven ability to negotiate contracts and upsell/cross-sell services. Excellent skills in communication, technical presentations, and contract negotiation.
• Regular travel to prospects required.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.