Sales Development Specialist
Cloud & Managed Services
Full Time Regular
Blue Signal Search
Our client is a trailblazer in the Information Technology industry, providing innovative solutions for contact centers. Their unique solutions portfolio includes quality management, workforce management, analytics, and more. They are looking to hire a Sales Development Specialist to assist in generating new business by qualifying leads and driving various campaigns.
The Sales Development Specialist will discover qualified opportunities by responding to inbound interests and targeted outbound prospects to build rapport and establish long-term relationships. This individual is an energetic self-starter with the ability to identify influencers and key decision makers within accounts.
This Role Offers:
• Competitive base salary plus commission, and comprehensive benefits including medical/dental, 401(k) match, PTO, and more.
• Fast-growing, global organization.
• Strong internal growth opportunities. Long average employee tenure, with position reporting directly to VP level with lots of visibility within the company.
• Outstanding company culture with a focus on camaraderie and respect.
• Established, respected company with an excellent industry reputation and global customer base.
• Opportunity to work directly with customers, internal teams, partners, and industry players – having touchpoints in several layers of the company.
• Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation for account executives and sales managers.
• Update and manage all sales activities, opportunities, and account information in CRM.
• Consistently achieve monthly quota of qualified opportunities.
• Conduct needs analysis. Identify customer business goals and develop RFQs/RFPs that integrate customer connectivity needs with company solutions.
• Solidify relationships with and demonstrate IT solutions to enterprise-level clients.
• Support business development within the sales region, identifying sales opportunities and forecasting market opportunities.
• BA/BS degree in related field or equivalent experience.
• 1+ years of business-related experience, sales, client facing, marketing, consulting, etc.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Phenomenal interpersonal skills – ability to engage with people in-person and over the phone.
• Comfort with operating in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Knowledge of cloud-based software and/or SaaS a plus.
To apply for this job please visit www.bluesignal.com.